Lift Saxum is a registered non-profit in Nigeria dedicated to promoting youth entrepreneurship through training, technical assistance, and support for start-ups. The main idea is to integrate young people into the labour market by promoting their entrepreneurial spirit, attitudes and aspirations in order to help them deepen their human capital attributes (self-reliance, skill development) and increase their levels of happiness.
To transform the lives of youth and women in Nigeria through promoting entrepreneurship
To create a society where youth and women are economically empowered and young girls can attain their full potential without discrimination
We are truthful and transparent in our interactions with all stakeholders, recognizing that all great relationships are built on trust.
We deliver standards that are at par with international best practices and are committed to ensuring positive change in every interaction.
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED
We will consistently deliver outstanding programmes and services to all of our beneficiaries, and maintain timely communications to ensure that we exceed the expectations of our internal and external customers.
We are committed to continuous learning to ensure that our programmes and services are cutting-edge and relevant to the needs of the youth and women in the Southeast.
We maximize all resources, donations and in-kind contributions to our organization, ensuring that we administer them responsibly to achieve our preset goals and objectives.
- To inspire young women and men towards entrepreneurship
- To train young aspiring women and men in Entrepreneurship, Business Management and Technical Skills to improve their self-employability
- To provide technical assistance to start ups and entrepreneurs to ensure their continued success and growth
Areas of Work
- Youth & Women Education and Entrepreneurship
- Girl education and empowerment,
- Gender and human rights
- Consultancy services.
- Start Your Own Business (SYOB)
- Enterprising Women (EW)
- Livelihood skills and skills acquisitions
- Improved farming methods.
- Community Empowerment
- Agricultural entrepreneurial skills training