The next stream of Lift Saxum Start Your Own Business (SYOB) entrepreneurship training commences 27th October, 2015 and ends 3rd December, 2015. Come and be trained on ways to start your own business. You will also learn how to expand your enterprise and generally manage your business for growth and sustainability.
The Start Your Own Business course is a comprehensive entrepreneurship and practical training programme that will cover the critical skills, tools and knowledge required to establish a business. The course will be taught using games, interactive exercises, videos, stories and break-out sessions.
More specifically, the curriculum will include the following:
- Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? — personal self-assessment
- Developing your personal mission and vision statements
- Identifying Business Opportunities
- Marketing strategy
- Developing an operational strategy
- Developing your Company’s mission, vision, and values statements
- Developing a human resources strategy
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial Planning & Management
- Managing risks
- Managing growth
- Time management
- Business & Personal Ethics
Lift Saxum has an enviable volunteer corps of instructors made up of seasoned lecturers and industry practitioners in Enugu and environs who deliver specific components of the curriculum.
Post-Graduation Support: Lift Saxum will expose the beneficiaries of all of its programmes to local and international business plan competitions. It will also provide referral letters for its high potential alumni to local banks, the Bank of Industry and angel investors.
Registration is currently on at Lift Saxum office, No. 10 Bisalla Rd, (Citi Centre, atop BECUN Foods), Independence Layout, Enugu. Course fee remains at the subsidized amount of N20, 000. For more information, please call 08099244242 or 08080123150.
Signed: Program coordinator.